Ash! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS on your new little boy, boys are SO fun! LOVE your fall pictures, isn't fall the BEST!? Hope all is well! Jen (Spitzer) Gray
Life could not be sweeter! Hans is in his third year of optometry school here in Forest Grove, OR. Ashly is enjoying spending time with the kids, exercising, and spending time with her family! We feel so blessed!
6 comments:
Ash! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS on your new little boy, boys are SO fun! LOVE your fall pictures, isn't fall the BEST!? Hope all is well!
Jen (Spitzer) Gray
Super cute! I didn't know you had a blog...I'm so happy you posted a link to it!
Those leaves are incredible!! What a beautiful family!
Super cute pictures!! You have such a cute little family!
I LOVE your pictures! What a beautiful family and beautiful tree.. looks like Hans is a fun daddy :) so cute.
You guys are so cute! It is hard to believe Addie is to old--we remember when she was born! So fun to catch up!
Post a Comment