Hans and Ashly, Im so excited to see your new baby boy! He will be a good addition to those cute little girls. We think of you often, hope to see you again soon. Thank u for letting us know. luv u all Aunt Rone
I love the pictures. As soon as i figure out how to do the pictures I will send some. U have a wonderful family. Good luck to u and many blessing to u . Love you. Aunt Rone
Life could not be sweeter! Hans is in his third year of optometry school here in Forest Grove, OR. Ashly is enjoying spending time with the kids, exercising, and spending time with her family! We feel so blessed!
2 comments:
Hans and Ashly, Im so excited to see your new baby boy! He will be a good addition to those cute little girls. We think of you often, hope to see you again soon. Thank u for letting us know. luv u all Aunt Rone
I love the pictures. As soon as i figure out how to do the pictures I will send some. U have a wonderful family. Good luck to u and many blessing to u . Love you. Aunt Rone
Post a Comment